Saturday, April 21, 2007

Servers of Windows Live

Has anyone notice that for the past few months, Windows Live Messenger servers have been down very often? Tabs gone missing, contact list not loaded properly, speed getting worst, Display Names, Personal Messages and Display pictures won't load properly on another PC, got disconnected while entering to Windows Live Spaces website and many more...

I wonder what the team has been doing lately, not only that their Service status page is not updated, apparently they haven't been listening to the users of Windows Live or have they? I really hope that they will stop upgrading their services and just get on with the updating for all their Windows Live services already. Especially both Windows Live Messenger and Windows Live Spaces.
Haven't you notice that whenever you connect to Windows Live Spaces, your internet gets disconnected? Or perhaps is just my local internet service provider is doing a bad job in providing a good network? Or perhaps there's more reasons into the mysterious sudden disconnection upon connected to Windows Live Spaces?

Oh well, let's hope that all the teams in Windows Live will do a good job when they remove the BETA tag from all their services.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, I notice that too. I guess we are in the same boat eh.
Anyway, I use a MAC, and I don't care about windows. Windows suck big time.

Anonymous said...

Who is the first anon? Anyway, I m Tommy.. just lazy to sign in.
Yes, My MSN messenger crashes a lot. No idea why? What's the big intention though?

MSN Messenger 2.0